What happens with your money?
We transmit help for the children in a fast, non-bureaucratic and inexpensive manner to the partner organizations. Your donations support
- education programs (tuition, libraries, school fees, learning material)
- skills training (crafts, computer training, working materials)
- health education (HIV/AIDS, medicine, family planning)
- counselling (giving new insights, handling money/investing)
- infrastructure improvements (water supply, sanitation, electricity)
- sport and recreation
We have written agreements with our partners that govern the use of your money. The child help organizations have committed themselves:
- to use the money in agreement with Dignity for Children
- to provide sponsors with the name and picture of their foster child and with information about them
- to submit annual reports of their use of your donations and sponsorships
The aim of our work is to improve the children's living standard and their schooling and thereby to contribute to their future wellbeing and the wellbeing of their country.